Saturday, March 26, 2005

Holiday Weekends Suck.

Funny how it can be a holiday weekend, and we don't get a day off. Bleh. *SO* close to taking Good Friday off, but since I've taken 10000000 sick days this year so far. Anyways, tomorrow's a family dinner day. Bobba's on meds and she seems better already - she hugged Kelly goodbye yesterday when we were over there picking stuff up. *creepy* Hopefully this'll be an ok Easter for our family, but Pop's sister's really sick and they don't know what it is. It'll be tough for him. Needless to say, this garnered the whole "life is short, do something, we don't want you to be alone" speech. Great mood lifter. Especially since it's Saturday and I'll be spending the night with my DVDs of Angel. It's not that I don't want to go out and meet people and hang out, but I'm mentally older than everyone else when it comes to having fun - I don't WANT to go to clubs and stuff. I want to go out and have a beer and sit and talk to people and listen to a good live band... stuff that isn't exactly popular. So, here I am, making spaghetti, and drinking tequila and OJ. Rock on, Easter Bunny. *woooooo*

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan