Sunday, March 20, 2005

Mmm... crawfish.

Dude, the Crawfish Festival at Park Tavern was a blast. Good crawfish and shrimp boil, awesome fried oysters, lots of alcohol, some guy dressed up like Cap'n Morgan, and really bad rock bands. One kinda looked like a mix between the Black Crowes and the Goo Goo Dolls (Goo Goo Crowes?) and then there was the obligatory hip-hop heavy metal band that was better when the black dude was singing the metal than when the white guy was rapping. Thank God Kelly and I had the chance to look retarded in front of people by being the only 2 people dancing to booty music between sets. Oops. Anyways, this's gonna become an annual thing for me, I do believe. I'm so proud of myself for picking out something to do that didn't suck - I think I redeemed my St. Pat's decision.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan