Wednesday, March 09, 2005

School news.

In lighter news... a school snack kills 27 kids. I knew school food was bad, but cripes. Oh, and I just got a kid sent home for the rest of her suspension for note passing! *score* Oh, and if anyone feels the need to pray for me on Saturday do so... it's the GRE.

Another issue... ID tags for kids. What's so bad about that? It helps make sure that the kids are where they need to be... like, you know, in the classroom? If the kids aren't up to bad stuff, then they shouldn't have anything to worry about. It cuts back on attendance, truancy, and vandalism in bathrooms amongst other things. If there weren't deliquents out there (and their parents backing them up by pitching fits) then stuff like this wouldn't be necessary. I'd LOVE to see this in my school.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan