Saturday, April 09, 2005

I have been up since the butt-crack of dawn.

I woke up this AM at 5, after going to bed at midnight and waking up about 600 times. Free beer dehydrates. I'll have to remember that. Anyways, I'm back to reading a book that Mom let me borrow called A Density of Souls, about 4 childhood friends from New Orleans. It's really good, which is a plus since it's making me forget how TIRED I AM. Geeze. I think part of the reason I woke up early is because I think too darn much about everything. I've been in a snit recently and haven't felt like talking about anything because I don't want to tick people off, or annoy them, or have someone live up to my constant paranoia of them never talking to me again (because THAT'S never happened before. Oh. Wait...). Oh well... thank God for the blog and coffee.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan