Saturday, April 09, 2005

I need a hobby, apparently.

Considering how I have no life, I have been informed by someone of the need for a hobby. Anyone have any suggestions? I guess that this is just when I spend my Friday and Saturday nights alone because I can't get people to go do stuff (or if they already have prior plans and I know about them and therefore don't ask), at least I can spend them alone doing stuff that's fun! YAY. Because nothing dispels self-loathing more than a friendly normal stamp collection, or sitting at Barnes & Noble for hours on end reading books that you can't justify buying yourself. *Cool beans.* Yeah, I know... I don't care to spend time with myself unless I gotta, and I'm not expecting other people to want to either (unless they need me for something, which is cool), but come on. Yeah, I'm used to being alone and it doesn't bother me, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan