Monday, April 18, 2005

Looks like I'll be grabbing an issue of Time this week.

They're actually putting Ann Coulter on the cover! A conservative! WOW. Oh, and my quote of the day comes from Nuge (and I found it on Boortz's site):

"To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

THANK YOU, Nuge. Get rid of these wastes of space... especially those guys in FL who killed those little girls. They need to be the first to go. And then bill the family for the bullet like they do in China.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan