Sunday, April 24, 2005

Thanks, man.

So, in a break from the usual, I didn't spend Saturday night alone wallowing in self-pity! YAY! Gonadz came over and hung out for like 3 hrs and we caught up on stuff, and I think I probably added about 15 cds to her collection... but she pointed out to me how attractive the new Superman is. Very nice. They're doing good with the new superhero movies. I'm looking forward to the new Batman too. Christian Bale'll be nice to look at for 2 hrs, even if he is wearing a big goofy rubber suit. But anyways, thanks for not reinforcing my whole "I'm a boring 2 headed freak" thing.

2 comments:

Gonadz said...

Hey it was fun to just catch up and hang quietly for once, lol. Saturday nights with Trevor and various friends are anything but relaxing, lol. And it was really fun to add to my cd collection! Thanks again! Mmm and yes, Christian Bale will be the highlight of my summer.

Laura said...

Good to know I'm the R&R alternative! I enjoy my sarcastic mellowness. Or is that my mellow sarcasm... makes you think, huh? Really makes you think...

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan