Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Apparently I'm not a total loser.

I'm having dinner with Mom! Yay! Oh - wait... doesn't dinner with your parents signify loser status? Or is that only on Friday and Saturday evenings? God, these social rules confuse someone so not social as I. Or me. Wow. The rules of grammar confuse me too. And what to do, what to do, when I get home? Perhaps I'll go tan. Perhaps I'll drink that other half of the 12-pack of the Coors Light I bought last night (I do believe that's a 6 pack, for you mathematically challenged). Perhaps I'll switch out the pictures in my room that I framed back in the day when I had a whole bunch of people who gave a poopie. Some of the ones that are up now depress the hell out of me. Ok, all of them but 2 do. Or, and this is the really fun thing that I can do - I can come home and continue to be in horrible pain because I'm CRAMPING SO BAD I CAN'T STAND. *score* Wow. Maybe I'll go eat lunch tomorrow with a person I've asked 4 times without a response. That'd break up the monotony, since I haven't seen ANY of my friends (read: the 5 people I talk to) since Thursday. Or else I'll just eat ramen for lunch, or a tuna melt.

Of course, this makes me feel better about myself:

I'm Caligula!
Which Historical Lunatic Are You?
From the fecund loins of Rum and Monkey.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan