Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I hate not having a computer.

But I'm picking it up today! YAY! Good - now I'll have something to entertain me while Kelly's out of town until Friday. *score* I don't know what was wrong with the stupid thing, but as long as I didn't need the hard drive replaced it's cool. I have so much stuff to do... pick it up (Roswell Rd. In Atlanta. RUSH HOUR), go tan, go by the CU... tomorrow I gotta go by the bank on my way to work, on the way home I have to go by the CU again... *sigh* I'm *this close* to leaving early on Friday just because I'm tired, but I have 2 and a half weeks left of school, so I might as well suck it up and deal, you know? Oh well... summer vacation, HERE I COME! Rock on summer staff development! Oh, how I hope I get paid for them, b/c this summer'll be the last time for a while I can hammer some stuff out.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan