Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Let the butt-raping begin.

I registered for my three classes... $1,325. For SUMMER. There's an extra fee for being an education major of $50. Why? I might have a sweet pension plan, but I DON'T GET PAID. Well, ok, I do, but not as much as if I were intelligent and got a business related degree. And I won't get a raise for 2 more years, so bleh. At least that raise'll be my step increase and my hike for the MEd. The coolest part are the books. I bought 2 from KSU's bookstore for like $41, which isn't bad, I suppose (I'm sure total they wind up being like 40ppgs long). However, the books for the History of Economy and Culture class were really expensive. Which I expected, because a) it's a history course and you HAVE to have about 20 (or 4) books. It's required. and b) the name of the course says it all, really. I could have bought them from the bookstore for over $100 with no for sure deal of buyback or I could buy them for $51 from Amazon.com and then re-sell them on ebay for a PROFIT. Oh, God, which did I choose? I WILL make up for the retarded cost of attending grad school one way or another. Ah, days of cheap beer and ramen return. And free KAB crap. I need more plastic cups like I need a hole in the head.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan