Saturday, May 07, 2005

This isn't true for me.

Apparently Americans are drinking less beer. Not I (even though I am now drinking a nice Biltmore Estates Rose). I just got word today that my courses for my degree either start THIS summer (as in 1 month) or NEXT summer. Wow. Well, so much for my summer break. Now I need to find a part-time summer job whilst going to school and taking staff development AND finding a way to pay for it - since the job was going to pay for it. And, of course, all of this happens RIGHT when our paychecks get cut, and I didn't budget for it so I have NO cash set aside yet, and... and... I HOPE to God my FinAid went through. *sigh* I hate my life.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan