Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Woo HOO.

I accomplished my goal for the evenink. No, not mooching food from Mom (though the pizza was good). No, my goal was to drink a sixpack of beer and wallow in self loathing. I do suppose I did ok with that. Yepper... total reject sitting here, flipping though random sites on the net, playing the Sims (DEFACS did come, BTW, but that was because my game was stuck and eventually my Sim got deleted - my newer self has a cooler shirt, though), and re-reading Pride and Prejudice. My school year is over. One and a half down , 2 more before I get my combat pay. Yee haw. Now I REALLY have nothing to do... ok, nothing until grad school starts, and then education fills my shallow piddly-ass life with meaning once again. Instead of sitting here reading a listing of the world's crappiest jobs in Anglo-Saxon England, I shall be writing papers on education. Wow. Productive. I just... ugh. I wish I could be the person I used to be. I know, I know - sitting here dwelling on it drinking isn't gonna make me the popular fun person I was once upon a time. I honestly don't think that anything will. But I am proud to say that with only one transgression (which doesn't count, b/c I asked this person this BEFORE I made my resolution) I have not asked anyone to do anything, and I won't. I'm going to wait until people have a break in their busy schedules and are bored to do stuff... people come to me when they're bored, right? So I might as well wait - because any request to do anything with a friend will be met by great hemming and hawing, and an eventual decline. I really, REALLY wish that I could convince myself that I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove being alone. I really do. *sigh*

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan