Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Breather.

*puff puff* Ever notice how when you're doing research, and you really only need ONE MORE THING to fufill your requirements, that you can't find it? All I need is an online-only journal article, and can I find it? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Nope. EBSCO doesn't list if they're on-line only or not. And could someone please prod me into getting Microsoft Office and a printer for this stupid computer? I am SO stealing one of #1's 300 extra printers that she has in the trunk of her car (don't ask). But, of course, I have nowhere to put it. Oh well... I suppose I can plug and unplug as needed, and then just hide it in my closet with everything ELSE in the free world.

So, I looked at my calendar to figure out what all I have left to do. This is it:
EDUC 7700:
Annoitated Bibliography (10-20 specific resources)
Literature Review (about a 10 page summary of the above)
Standards-based Grid Reflection Narriative (Um... 10 ppgs?)

HIST 7900:
ASSLOAD of reading
"brief" (Dr. P's words, not mine) 8 pg paper
1 more group presentation

SSED 7750:
Community Resources group project
Social Studies Standards group powerpoint
Professional Collaboration
End of Course Narrative


Yeah, THAT's a breeze, eh? 4 weeks left, baby.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan