Thursday, June 30, 2005

God bless Brad.

For those of you who don't know who this Brad is, Brad is my hero. He got us all out of the huge paper for econ. Instead, we have a take-home midterm due next Friday, which, of course, translates into a group test. AND we don't have class Thursday so we can sleep in and come up to campus early to do it. Of course, we do still have class Tuesday, which is when our next group presentation on crap I don't understandTM is. Thank goodness we have a 4 day weekend to dredge through this stuff, and a WHOLE lot of other things (see below list-o-DOOM). Oh, and I contributed hard core today in econ thanks to prior knoweldge of Karl Marx and the fall of the Russian Empire, as well as a huge cafe americano. I love you, coffee!! And, I learned an awesome quote from Frederic Bastiat:

"Everyone wants to live at the expense of the state, but they forget that the state lives at the expense of everyone."


I dig that.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan