Thursday, June 02, 2005

More horoscope hilarity.

I love being a whiny-ass, depressive and yet oddly optimistic and fidgity Sag. WE ROCK.


Others seem to be the greatest source of trouble in your life now as they stir up strong emotional reactions from you. Even if you try to hold your feelings to yourself, they'll still seep out and create a bit of a ruckus. Your friends or coworkers may feel as if you are purposefully pushing their buttons, but this isn't your intent. You just want them to understand your perspective and if you need to push a bit harder than usual, you will. Remember that you can be gentle while still being true to yourself.



Pif.


Oh, and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is a HORRIBLE MOVIE. God, the special effects were sooooooooo fake, and honestly, the concept of having a bunch of fictional characters together in one movie is just lazy. "Oooh lookie at what I made! I made a movie but I'm TOO LAZY to come up with my own characters. But I do have this really cool really contrived plot behind it..." Ugh. Thank god for Russel Crowe and Denzel in Virtuosity. That make my Thursday night bearable.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan