Tuesday, July 26, 2005

מזל־טובֿ

That's mazel tov in original Yiddish (Hebrew alphabet). Why? Why dare I type that? I am done with my first semester of grad school. I should know my grades by Monday or so, but I know I have 2 As... and God willing, I'll have 3 if I can get a decent grade on my econ final. And THAT is the be-all, end-all of my happiness right there - no more reading those horrible econ books. I'm just let down that I sold back 5 books today and only got $20.50 for them. Makes sense I guess... no one else'll want to read the freaking things. I need to pick up 3 books for next semester now - which starts August 19th. YAY. Oh, and first day of pre-planning is the 3rd. Pif.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan