Monday, July 25, 2005

Cowabunga

In further proof of the raping and pillaging of my childhood memories, the Ninja Turtles are coming back in a CGI movie. Ok, it's cool they're back, because I dug them. But Transformers? A live action Transformers movie? I've heard about that... stupid Strawberry Shortcake and Rainbow Brite are back - and DO NOT get me started on the Care Bears and My Little Pony. Ok, so what are they going to drag up next - Pound Puppies? VOLTRON?? *sheesh* You know, these kids today won't have anything original and cool like we did, except for Bratz. Poor, sad generation - Britney Spears and Bratz. A true sign of the times.

Update, 7/25: According to The Defamer, there IS a Voltron movie in the works. Bastards.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan