Sunday, July 17, 2005

Stupid dreams.

I'm doing a little better in the insecurity realm... at least I was until a stupid, STUPID dream I had last night which consisted of every living member of my family yelling at me, telling me that I'm a waste of space, a negative person, stupid, useless... etc. etc. The list just goes ON! I think that it culminated with me throwing a phone at a couch and stalking out of the house after I told everyone I never wanted to talk to them again. HA! I was ASSERTIVE! At least I got that far. I guess this is just my subconscious projecting how I feel about myself through a different route - one to make me feel even worse than if it had come from the horse's mouth. I would kill for a decent night's sleep.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan