Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sunday Night Paul.

Popped in some CDs to listen to whilst procrastinating on my Econ final (hey, I got the reflective narrative done, so HA), and I grabbed Paul McCartney's Off the Ground, which I am embarrassed to say I haven't listened to in forever. Bad, Laura. BAD. Here's a song that I found appropriate:

Hope of Deliverance
Paul McCartney

I will always be hoping, hoping.
You will always be holding, holding
My heart in your hand. I will understand.

I will understand someday, one day.
You will understand always,
Always from now until then.

When it will be right, I don't know.
What it will be like, I donÂ't know.
We live in hope of deliverance from the darkness that surrounds us.

Hope of deliverance, hope of deliverance.
Hope of deliverance from the darkness that surrounds us.

And I wouldn't mind knowing, knowing
That you wouldn'’t mind going, going along with my plan.

When it will be right, I don'’t know.
What it will be like, I don'’t know.
We live in hope of deliverance from the darkness that surrounds us.

Hope of deliverance, hope of deliverance.
Hope of deliverance from the darkness that surrounds us.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan