Monday, September 05, 2005

It's raining... um...

Bills! Funny how it is when something goes wrong financially it REALLY goes wrong. Citi and American Express are charging me around $100 for bounced checks that never should have happened, since Wachovia reported my accounts as closed and they weren't. Um, Bellsouth is charging me $85 for a repair that never happened, and to top all of this off, my apartment complex is charging me $255 for utilities that I HAVE PAID. Oh my GOD. My rent is $679 a month. If I pay more than that... it is either a) a tip or b) UTILITIES. Good lord. Great. One more thing I have to deal with. How absurd.

To make my evening complete - the FEMA rap!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan