Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hi, responsibility!

Ok, I disagree basically with what South Dakota's trying to do in limiting abortion, even to women who were raped, were victims of incest, or have a medical emergency. Even these women have 1 hospital, in Sioux Falls, to go to. But by goodness, ABORTION IS NOT BIRTH CONTROL. Just read what this woman says:

"I have to get back home to my daughter," said the woman, who said she was working full time and attending college part time to become a medical administrator. (She and the others interviewed did not want their names in the newspaper.)

The woman said she had decided on abortion because "I can't afford another child, and I need to finish school and work to support the one I got."

A common remedy for this problem involves keeping your knees together.

South Dakota reins in abortion rights


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan