Sunday, December 04, 2005

I'm voting for him in 2006.

I am all over getting Garrett Michael Hayes elected govenor of Georgia. I won't vote for Sonny again, and no WAY will I vote Dem. I love any man who states this about education:

Forget "teaching certificates". Every teacher, whether in public or private schools, should provide parents with a record of their actual qualifications. It might be nice to know that your child's "history" teacher actually has only a degree in Underwater Basket Weaving - with a 2.2 GPA at that.

Yep. Just the simple fact he used the phrase "underwater basketweaving," whichI've been using FOREVER... well, yep. That's my vote right there.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan