Saturday, December 17, 2005

It's funny...




I'm drawn to John's music more and more again... I worship Paul, don't worry. Musically, he's brilliant - no one can touch him. George - I love his optimism and spirituality, and Ringo - I envy his happiness. I've always percieved myself as the Ringo of my friends. The one who walked out, and everyone wanted him back, regardless of their problems as a band. The only Beatle who has a guest spot on every others' solo album. That one that everyone loves, seemingly when it's good for them - but actually they love them for who they are.

But John - his emotion. The fact that he can say exactly what he means, and he doesn't care who might judge him - because that's what he feels. He doesn't care if he disagrees with you - about seeing religion from Jesus to Paul. God is a concept by which we measure our pain? Good by him - and I can understand where he comes from. I wish I could say what I want to say like him. I can write what I need to say, but God, I suck at saying it. I need to get better at that. Actually, I have a lot to say, but I'm scared to say it. I wish I could just feel, well, everyone else be damned what they think - this is what I feel, and poo on you. Why can't I just do that?

Love is needing to be loved - huh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that the more you tell yourself how no good you are the more you blind yourself to the way you are truely perceived (and really are) by others.
Seen as a wonderful person with alot to offer.

Laura said...

Whoever posted this... thanks, regardless of if I know you or not.

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan