Sunday, December 18, 2005

Suicide by toothpick.

That's what my arms look like I've been trying to accomplish. It's not from that, obviously, but from the fuzzy creature rolling around on me as I type. It's so nice to have Lucy here to show me that someone can love me unconditionally despite stuff. Or, maybe it's because I feed her and because she has 25 cat toys. I don't know. But the company certainly is a nice lift to the ol' self esteem, and the constant wiping of cat hairs off of the screen is a plus too.

1 comments:

Gonadz said...

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ap/20051219/113501478000.html

check this shit out... not a cult at all... I just wish he'd drink the "rite-aid" and be done with it all, lmao.

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan