Tuesday, July 01, 2008

No Soup for YOU.

Campbell to Chicago - $7.1 million a year for 8 years. Thrashers offered more, but... well... Chicago's closer to Toronto where Soupy's from. I was hoping for it, but... part of me didn't think it would happen.

Between Campbell and Huet, well... I am not hopeful for St. Louis and their wait and see attitude.


I got a pre-recorded VM from John Anderson shilling for season tickets. I'll have to record it and upload it in a sec... I give him an A for effort.

Here's the voicemail.

On the upside, while we haven't signed anyone (not even really our RFA Kari), um... Bobby's back off to New Jersey at $2.5 million for a year. They paid that?

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan