Thursday, October 16, 2008

BLUES IN FIRST.



I know it's early to be overly excited, but I'm still happy so far with how the year's began. I hope that our young guys can keep this momentum going (we pounded the Stars 6-1 tonight), and this season won't end like last year's. I'd just like to say to all the people who picked us to be horrible this year: NYAH.

Thrash lost tonight 1-0 in Bobby Holik's return to Atlanta (he was on the Kiss Cam. Aww). REALLY good game by us, and probably the best I've seen Kari play in a long time. We're a completely different team from last season, and I'm glad. I sense good things. Maybe not playoffs, or too far into them, but still - respectability's right around the corner.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan