Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I can't see straight enough to type.

No, really. The Thrashers completely BLEW probably one of the best comebacks in team HISTORY tonight. 3 goals in about 2 minutes to tie in the 3rd. Plenty of time left... then some complete slack "Oh, whoopsie! There's that durn puck!" by EC and a total lack of communication between Havelid and the forwards led to the goal that put the Habs up 4-3. Completely inexcusable. Hedberg, Kovy, Williams, Reasoner, Kozzy, Little, and of course Hainsey (2 goals!) were excellent tonight. The rest of the team was just horseshit. Total, complete horseshit.

And no, it wasn't Moose's fault, you token Hedberg-haters. Hell, the TSN guys even gave him basically the star of the game honors for being such a badass goalie. When the summary gets slapped up on YouTube I'll post it for our part of the 3rd period alone, but DAMN. DO NOT pull the goalie with a minute and a half left then expect Havelid to actually block the puck. Apparently that's not in his job description as a defenseman. You know, like how mopping up barf isn't in the MO of a school janitor.

I don't know if I can handle tomorrow's game... I'll be splitting time between this one and the Blues, and if neither team wins I might fling myself off of an overpass. Holidays usually are not happy, cheerful, ho ho ho times for me, and shit like tonight does NOT help.

Sorry for the rant, but I am mad on so many levels right now I can't really tolerate it.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan