Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another one?

Ok, first off, I realize that Huet and Havlat are both on my fantasy team, but COME ON. Stupid OT loss... and it was such a good game by Manny. Shame TJ couldn't actually go all the way and score, eh? Oh well... he's young still. Experience comes with age.

Anywho, Blues defender Roman Polak, who has been a revelation on the ice this season, is out with a fractured foot. Who're they going to call up? My God, what is Petro doing back on the Ice Dogs?

*sigh* I love these guys, and I love watching them, but this season's a heartbreaker. My goodness, what could have been if everyone was healthy.

UPDATE: We've recalled Steve Wagner.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan