Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just a quick word of thanks...

I was fiddling around with my statcounter.com account, and caught a few hits from some hotel out in Duluth (gee, wonder who's staying out there). I just wanted to reiterate how much I and the other Thrashers bloggers appreciated the chance to go out and talk to our prospects on Saturday. I haven't been able to go out there for any of the rest of camp because the drive is satan, especially going home at rush hour, but I had a blast watching practice on Saturday. Best of luck to all of the prospects, and thank you again for tolerating our silly blogger questions on Saturday.

We all always appreciate the level of access that Thrashers bloggers and fans have to our team, and we're thankful of the special relationship that the team has with the community. There are some definite perks in not being a big market, the least of which is Nik Antropov being able to go to Kroger and not be stalked by reporters. Enjoy it, Nik!

1 comments:

aaron said...

Amen to all of the above.

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan