Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sorry, Z.



"I should be able to make that shot," he said. "And it should go in."



Well, Henrik, sometimes things don't go your way. Sometimes you have a goaltender who is on his game and who just flat out STONEWALLS you.

Needless to say, the Thrashers shut out the Red Wings 2-0. I'll type something up tomorrow, but allow me to say how thrilled I am... and how funny in retrospect the comments on A2Y are. Wallow in it, Detroit fans. Roll around in self pity really well. You've been practicing during years where you had an excellent team - crying wolf every 20 seconds. Well, now you need to cry wolf, because your team's got some serious issues, and guess what? No one's listening any more.



Blues won tonight 4-3 in a shootout. I would type snide things about that, but I couldn't watch it because I still have DirecTV. But Eric Brewer tried to kill Steve Ott. That's about all that you need to know right there.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan