Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry merry!

What? It's Christmas. You know you like Schwetty Balls.


Yeah, the Thrashers haven't exactly been playing all kinds of awesome, but we fans and a couple of players got an early gift this season - Ilya Kovalchuk and Maxim Afinigenov have been named to the Russian Olympic team this year. I don't like cheering against team USA, but, um... yeah. Russia's probably gonna win (defense aside)... I'm sensing investing in a Team Russia Kovy jersey here. I don't care if he gets re-signed, traded, or runs away to Siberia, I like the guy, and that jersey's cool. It's that or a David Backes Team USA jersey... or am I getting ahead of myself?

Merry Christmas, all! I'll be getting a few posts up today on Hendricks, THW, and CTC - it's a lazy day of sitting around anyway, so I might as well be useful.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan