Sunday, September 21, 2008

New uniform is up!


I do believe I like it, if not just for the color scheme and uniform design in general.

The new logo? Well, it's one of the better ones out of the 3rd jerseys this year.

The nice folks at Puck Daddy are wondering when it's going to replace the usual uniform. I don't know about that, but they could just slap the Blue Note on the front of it and it'd be good to go for a regular home uni.

FYI, Blues' preseason starts tomorrow against the Kings. Wow... hockey's back! Since training camp's still ongoing for the Thrash, their first preseason game isn't until Thursday against the Preds... followed by a game against the Blues. Wow... looks like I'll have 3 of my Sybill games this year. Always fun to figure out who to cheer for... Blues win, of course. I just hope that I don't get booed at Philips this year again. I'm a STH... I want to make sure that the people around me like me.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan