Sunday, November 02, 2008

X shall be summarizing our 6-1 loss today.

“What has to happen at this point is everybody has to go home and dust off their shiny little mirror and take a look at themselves, because I don’t think everyone in this [locker] room is toeing the line,” Exelby said. “It’s up to the rest of us to hold everybody on this team accountable, because when you have a guy like Johan Hedberg in net, who arguably is the best man that I’ve ever met in professional sports, and you come out and play like that in front of him, when he only gets to play one game every 10 games, I think it’s embarrassing. It makes me sick to my stomach to think our team came out that way for this guy.

“Everybody has to start battling, and it has to start [Sunday].”


Thanks, X.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan