Sunday, March 29, 2009

Puck Daddy needs to highlight TJ more often.

No, really. They publish a great, glowing article on the King of St. Louis... and we whomp on the Blue Jackets for the 2nd day in a row, winning 5-3. Oshie not only had a great goal, but he laid out Rick Nash again - and Nash was the one checking Oshie. Osh just kind of pushed back, and Nash went boom. Everyone on the Kid Line scored, making it 19 points in 14 games. The Blues were in 7th place (!) for about 2 seconds until the Preds came back and beat the Wings, because Chris Osgood is about as effective of a goaltender as this:
Artist Interpretation of Osgood's Performance against the Preds.

As it stands, we're in 8th place as of the posting of this - if Edmonton loses, we're solid. I am still in awe of this season. It's just so... so... brilliant.


Speaking of things I'm in awe of, the Thrashers end March with a 9-4-0 record. That's their best month of the season. People aren't looking at me funny anymore when I say how good we're going to do next year, or that I'm glad I renewed my season tickets.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan