Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Quick FYI.

The Hockey News (earning some serious brownie points) has a list of the top 10 d-men under 25. Zach Bogosian is number six, ahead of Marc Staal, Brent Burns, Braydon Coburn (HA), and Brent Seabrook.

There is a reason I drafted him in three of the five fantasy teams I run (the other two he was taken too damn fast). And it's not because he's Armenian too.

Entirely.

Actually, I have noticed that he and Enstrom are completely overlooked in drafts. Well... at least to the later rounds. Z-Bo is started by 75% on Yahoo, while Toby is started by 28%. Hm. Sorry. This year, after what I saw last season, they're BOTH getting started at the same time for me.

Also, Little's started in 23% of the Yahoo teams, because apparently owners are dumb. I snagged him in the TWELFTH ROUND of one of my drafts. Honestly. Sometimes there are perks of being a fan of a team that didn't perform well last season. You get to know the underdogs really well.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan