Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Blah blah words... blah blah talking.

I managed to make a guest appearance (read: asked to do it) on this week's Rink Podcast. I chat up the Blues' wins in Sweden, and discuss the Thrashers' goaltending kerfluffle.

Give it a listen. It's interesting, I promise!

Also new on my "list of random hockey things that I do because it's hard to discuss it in real life in the south," I'm the Blues and Thrashers blogger for HendricksHockey.com - hopefully it'll be interesting stuff. Or else it'll be boring as hell. Six of one...

Nah, I'm joshing. It'll at least be as interesting as my stuff over on The Hockey Writers. That stuff *is* interesting... right?

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan