Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ok, ok... maybe good news.

To balance out the Oshie news, maybe there's more to that RDS rumor that people thought. This, from NHL.com:

"I don't feel the way Marian did. He didn't think management was doing enough to make us a winner," Kovalchuk added. "I think they did a lot of good things during the offseason. Nik Antropov and Pavel Kubina were good free-agent signings. Rich Peverley was another good pickup late last season. And when I look around and see how Bryan Little, Todd White, Colby Armstrong and Toby Enstrom have developed and how good draft choices like Zach Bogosian and Evander Kane have played, I feel this is the best team we've ever had here."


I love this guy. Completely love this guy. Thank you for constantly proving the naysayers wrong. And thanks for giving me something to look forward to next month... other than the fact that it's FINALLY THE NEXT MONTH.

Of course, there's always the fact that Kovy's out for a month, so... yeah... November? Hurry the hell up.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan