Monday, March 23, 2009

Knobler be stealin' my running Todd the Taxman joke...

Anywho, nice li'l write-up on Todd and his silent success this season.

I did not realize that he's tied with Heatley and 2 ahead of Spezza for points.

“I try to anticipate,” White said. “I’m not skilled enough to beat guys one on one. There’s not many guys in the league that are. I try to work little give and goes. … [I] try and use smarts to get around the ice rather than pure speed and pure one-on-one ability.”

“He doesn’t try,” teammate Colby Armstrong said. “He just does it.”


Getting props after his latest successful corporate audit

I admit that my poking fun at him this season stopped about after the 2nd week of the season. I'm still not sold on him being a #1 center, but he is having a hell of a year.

Quote of the year:

“He gets all my jokes,” Thrashers coach John Anderson said. “He’s a pretty quiet guy, but he’ll throw you zingers every once in awhile when you least expect it. You see him off the ice, he looks like a freakin’ accountant.”

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan