Saturday, June 27, 2009

Welcome to Atlanta, Evander.

More in-depth analysis of the Thrashers' and Blues' picks to come later... I'm packing and getting ready for a trip to Tybee Island and some Low Country Boil (no, crawfish do not come before hockey, but it's fairly close). I'll at least have a list of our picks up in a few. But here's a tease... our new boy, Evander Kane. I am extremely excited here as are those who bet online... The Thrashers' site has some great video and coverage up. Find the link on the right to the Blueland Blog and go there for all your needs. I wish I could say the same for the Blues' site. Hey, guys... get a web dude like Ben Wright. Please. The Thrashers' fans are completely spoiled by him.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan