Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fallin' down on my job.

Yes, there's been news the past few days, and no, I haven't written about it because I've been sick.

Anywho, NHL.com has two write-ups on rookies set to make a splash this year: Evander Kane and Alex Pietrangelo. Kane has been absolutely tearing it up at the Traverse City tourney, despite the Thrashers going 2-2. There are still some reservations about him making the big club this year - like I mentioned, he needs to bulk up and the 7 lbs of muscle he added this summer isn't enough to keep him from getting smacked around like a ping-pong ball. Zach Bogosian had the physique of a man when he was 18. Kane's still very much a boy. Falconer pretty much analyzes this better than me, so please, read his summary of the situation.


John Davidson officially says heck no to Heatley. Praise God. I don't want him tainting both of my favorite teams with his egomania.


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan