Friday, October 02, 2009

Congrats Hainsey and Bogosian!

They're our two newest alternate captains, joining Armstrong and Kozlov. Kovy is, of course, the captain. The alternates were announced last night at the Face Off event for season ticket holders. Getting Pucks Deep has photos, including Hedberg signing, well... Hedberg.

I met up with the fine four gentlemen from the Chronicle in the food court for a Gorin's Special (or two) and chatted to kill the time since the line was so long. We were front row for the announcements... looked around at the signature lines, and realized that waiting for two hours for Boulton to sign a jersey was nuts. So, off to Taco Mac for beer (oh, hell, I just realized that I left my free beer glass there - DAMMIT) and the Caps/Bruins game. I really don't have any cool locker room tour photos, because I know what it looks like... and I didn't buy a broken Eric Christensen stick at the equipment sale. But, well... the evening was a success anyway. I have promises of beer on Saturday. I'm content.

2 comments:

Mortimer Peacock said...

I'm still recovering from all those Boddingtons. I think I overestimated myself...

Laura (aka Hildymac) said...

Ye-aaah. I didn't realize how much I had in a tiny amount of time... totally forgot about the pre-event beers.

I did enjoy the pumpkin one... would have enjoyed it a lot more if I would have remembered the damn glass. :(

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan