Saturday, November 07, 2009

Well, one of my teams has to win tomorrow.


Thrashers decided to completely lay an egg on Long Island tonight, losing 6-3 to the Isles, and the Blues dropped a well-played game to the Flyers 2-1 in a shootout. Masonry's skills are being wasted by the fact that the forwards cannot seem to break out of this slump, TJ Oshie notwithstanding - apparently it really was his appendix causing him some issues, because Furnace Face was on fire tonight. Actually, the new Kid Line of Eller, Berglund, and Oshie was probably the best line on the ice tonight - definitely had the most energy.

Tomorrow I get to meet up with some of the guys from St. Louis Game Time to support the Blues when they come back to Atlanta. Of course, I'm probably going to hear it from my friends who are Thrashers fans, but I gotta cheer on the team I've been cheering for my whole life. It's an easy choice. And, if all else fails, we'll be entertaining. I'm sure the guys on the ice will be *thrilled* that the Game Time posse's in town. If we can stalk them to Sweden, we can follow them anywhere.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Thrashing the Blues. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan